3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, November 25, 2016

Wow, We Almost Had to Skip Thanksgiving

We were able to have Thanksgiving after all.  One morning last week I was putting something into Mommy's stove and I realized it was hot. I asked her if she was using the stove because none of the lights were on. She said she made cookies the night before and shut it off. I told her it was on but there were no lights. Mommy , Victoria, http://dealsharingaunt.blogspot.com and I did not know what to do. We decided to unplug it but it still keep getting hotter. She called the company where she bought it and they said to unplug it, no kidding, We explained that it was already unplugged. They were not able to come out to check it until the next day. As we stood there and looked at the stove it was getting hotter and the top dials were scorched.  We decided it had to go outside. We did not know what else to do. The stove stayed warm even outside for awhile.  We waited until the next day and they said it was the brain but, they were upset we took it outside.  Thank goodness we had a crockpot and a microwave. Finally they delivered a new stove on Wednesday at 2 in the afternoon. Then it was time to run around and shop. Thanksgiving had a turkey thank goodness.

It was also my birthday. So I am thankful that we had no fire and everything is done now.

Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1